Wednesday, January 21, 2009

8 things people don't know about me

Becca on the first hundred posted 33 things people don't know about her. I guess I am just not that fascinating or I tell my business too much either way I could only come up with 8

1. I play the piano very well,
2. I can arrange music, direct a choir and can play just about anything by ear
3. I can't make a pork roast taste the way I want it too, I have given up- but should the pork roast decided to sing a few notes, I can tell you what note it is
4. Can't stand the texture of pears
5. Have never seen ET
6. I have watched the Last of the Mohegans 15 times, P.S. I love you 5
7. Can't stand to have painted finger nails
8. Can't stand to be touched by other people's feet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never knew you were so musical!

Anonymous said...

I love your new picture but didn't know where to post a comment on it so it's here.....Post a new blog. Blog pressure!!!!!!