Saturday, October 3, 2009

girl in the next bed

Dear girl in the next bed,



Hearing you and your family light up the night sky with the f bomb was especially heartwarming and I didn't realize that your dad could foghorn burp for hours. His ability to snore over your cell phone play list is admirable. I do agree that your drunk posse should be able to sleep on the floor and I shared your joy that they didn't get busted. And having a complete stranger urinate on the bathroom floor does make you giggle. I remember just like it was yesterday the midnight picnics that you and your mom shared and yes, turning on the lights did create the perfect dining atmosphere. Most of all I enjoyed the sense of adventure we shared as you didn't like to wash your hands.....ever, nothing says excitement like guess which knob i didn't touch.

1 comment:

becca said...

I love your writing. I love this story. Tragedy + time= comedy.