Sunday, July 20, 2008

The song that never ends

My night has been like a song that is catchy at first but then won't leave you alone. Why won't my children go to sleep? They are tired, they are crabby, they are annoying me. I really want this night to end so that I can sit on the couch with Craig. It is a small request but will not happen soon. I call this little ditty moonlight waltz #5

Liam: Mama, I want something to eat, Mama I want something to drink. Mama am I doing good?
Grant: gibberish followed by daddy
Liam: Am I doing good? Am I doing good? Am I doing good?
Grant: gibberish followed by daddy
Me: We will shut your door if you are not quiet
Liam: will you shut the door after I get a drink?
Craig: You have a drink, We will shut your door if you say one more word
Liam: Is drink head a word?

Goodnight to all.

No comments: